Perfect timing, given this
January has some of the coldest temps of the year! What a great excuse to warm up to someone you love.
A few Fun Facts:
- Cuddling releases Oxytocin.
- Oxytocin gives us that warm and fuzzy feeling.
- It reduces muscle and joint aches-n-pains.
- Helps reduce heart disease.
- Reduces blood pressure.
- Reduces stress and anxiety.
When Mom’s cuddle with
their infants/toddlers, they bond better. And, FYI breastfeeding Moms, that release of Oxytocin actually make breastfeeding
The trust, commitment, safety and reassurance that gets communicated via physical touch is vital to strong relationships.
Lots of huge benefits to cuddling!
Get busy people!!
(An added FYI ~ Massage provides similar benefits!)