Massage in a time
is there is no Safe.
There is only Safer.
To help maximize safety for all, the following mandates are:
- Review the updated Policies & Procedures, COVID Information & Consent Form and research/links outlined in Blood Clots and COVID-19.
- Call for 24-Hour Pre-Session Check-in/Update.
- No-touch Temperature Check upon arrival.
- Wear Facemask for duration of session. (I will provide if you do not have.) (*Pillowcase cradle
'mask' option is available while face down.)
hands. (Alcohol-based hand sanitizer will be provided.)
Disinfecting Check List Feel free to add to this list!
- Open screens/windows/doors and run fans for full air circulation.
- Remove all linens, face and bolster coverings, chair coverings, stretching straps,
etc. for laundering
- Disinfect all “high-touch” surfaces:
Massage table, face cradle*, oil dispensers, handrails, banisters, door handles, light switches, pens/pencils, clipboards,
chair arms/backs. (*Face cradle includes plactic covering
for added hygiene.)
- Deep clean bathroom before and after
- Shower and change clothing between clients.
- Set-up massage table for next session.
What You Can Expect From Me:
- Screening and Safety Procedures. (Updated intake, 24-Hour Pre-check, Temperature
check, Mask protocol, Hygiene, Follow-up, etc.)
- Hand hygiene
and respiratory hygiene. (Mask and Facesheild.)
- No-Touch Temperature
Check - mine, as well as yours. (100.4 F or 38 C would require rescheduling.)
- Outdoor Massage Room. Fans situated to fully venilate area.
- Indoor Massage Room. 2 Air Purifiers: Oransi HEPA Air Purifier and Ionic Breeze Germicidal Protection
Silent Air Purifier.
- Stringent disinfecting/cleaning/airing
out: (Please feel free to add to this Check List!)
- Client Follow-up at one week, and then again at two weeks. If a risk of infection exposure reveals,
you will be notified.
- Updated research/studies from Massage/COVID-19
Safety Training sources, and AMTA to keep you educated and informed. Full
disclosure is necessary for YOU to be able make the best informed decision about YOUR health.