While COVID-19 is still present in our community, this massage practice
will operate with these changes to standard policies and procedures to protect the massage therapist and client safety.
Late Cancellations: The late cancellation policy for anyone who develops a fever or symptoms
of illness will be waved. Please call to let me know you feel unwell and I will cancel your appointment without charging you
Pre-Session Screening: Please expect a phone call or email health
screening 24 hours before your massage appointment.
We will ask:
you experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days or has a health professional asked you to self-isolate in
the last 14 days?
- Have you been in close contact with someone
experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms or have you cared for someone testing positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Have you been tested for COVID-19 in the last 14 days and if yes, what was the result?
- Text me when you arrive. I will meet you at your car. The massage area is located in
the backyard, up the ramp to the right.
- Your temperature will
be taken with a no-touch thermal temperature reader. (100.4 F or 38 C will require rescheduling.)
- Please disclose if you have any symptoms of illness including a cough or digestive
- A facemask will be provided if you do
not have one.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer will be provided for
you to clean your hands.
COVID-19 is present in the community we will limit talking to only communication necessary for ensuring a comfortable and
If you develop symptoms of illness or test positive for COVID-19 within
two weeks of your massage session, please call me immediately. I will follow-up to check in on your health 1 week and 2 weeks
after your session.